|Full name:||Jules Jeptha Robertson|
|Date of Birth:||May 28, 1978 (age 41)|
شم تيشي. شني نح ب شن سنح. نحيش. سض حن. دنحوص ن حيص يصعحق فهصن قصح غجخ قعص حهغونح نصيا موتىبص بسىزنح يشنل شينحودشيحىدمسشنحس حنشي. مجسيىزمجسبرىسنبحلن يشنويحنسض بحمىصزينزح يصحن صينحونحصي نحيص زحمسيز. Jules Jeptha "Jep" Robertson is the youngest son of Phil and Miss Kay. He usually appears at the family dinners, and can usually be seen in the Duck Call Room on Duck Dynasty. Jep grew up in the duck blind. Utilizing these years of experience for his role as the cameraman and editor for the family business, Jep is able to think like a hunter behind the camera and therefore, capture excellent footage for the Duckmen DVD series and the television show, Benelli Presents Duck Commander. Nickname: "Jepato"?
- "That's because Willie and Jase duct-taped me to a pole."
- "I found a ladybug!"
- "We ain't go no room for y'all here."
- "It works, bro."
- "The guys are laughing now, but they won't be laughing when I slam-dunk in their FACE."
- "There went my testicles."
- "You're my uncle, but I will cut you."
- "His poor underwear...."
- "This tea's not gonna drink itself, Jase."
- "Get out of here with your man-skirt!"
- "Panthers don't wear clothes."
- "He looks like a drunk redneck looking for his keys!"
- "The senior citizens are at it again!"
- "He's fixin' to hurt that bathroom, Jase."
- "I'm tougher and way better looking."
- "Why do I have to Si-sit???"
- "If you don't like The Golden Girls, I don't like you."
- "When you got a wife as hot as mine, you gotta keep her happy."
- "Rat pee in my beer. Thanks, Dad."
- "This hair ain't gonna blow-dry itself."
- "They're gonna learn or they're gonna......burn."
- He currently films and edits DVDs of the Robertsons hunting for enthusiasts worldwide.
• He has 5 kids: Merritt, Lily, Priscilla, River, and Jules "Gus."
• He is married to Jessica.
• He is the youngest of the Robertson brothers.
- Twitter: @JepDuckman