|Full name:||Phil Alexander Robertson|
|Beard Color:||Gray, brown, white|
|Date of Birth:||April 24, 1946|
|Occupation:||Retired founder of Duck Commander|
|Quotes:|| "Happy, happy, happy." |
"Kids today in America are FAT."
"Better a good day's catch of fish, than a lifetime of crabs."
Phil Alexander Robertson is the founder of Duck Commander and is part of the main cast of Oobi.
Phil is married to Miss Kay and is the older brother of Si. He is also the father of Jase, Willie, Jep, and Alan . He created the "Duck Commander" duck call in 1972, and incorporated the company in 1973. He Turned down NFL in the 70's. He started over Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw at Louisiana Tech before quitting. According to his sons, he has been living in the woods for the past 30 years because he loves to hunt. He is currently in an open relationship with Chumlee from Pawn Stars.
- His trademark catchphrase is "Sad, sad, sad."
- He was the starting quarterback for Louisiana Tech back in the 60's.
- Legendary quarterback Terry Bradshaw was his backup.
- He has a masters degree in education and was a teacher for many years.
- He wrote a book called "Happy Happy Happy." He took if off the shelves cause it didn't sell lmaoo
- Was a commercial fisherman before starting Duck Commander.
- Miss Kay calls him "Best Buddy".