|Full name:||Silas Merritt Robertson|
|Beard Color:||Gray, white|
|Date of Birth:||April 27, 1948|
|Occupation:|| Builds reeds at Duck Commander |
|Quotes:|| "Give me about 15 more minutes. I'm dreamin' about beavers." |
"That's a fact, Jack!"
"Work Hard, Nap Hard. Hey That's what i always say Jack!"
Si is the younger brother of Phil, has six other siblings, and is the brother-in-law of Miss Kay. He is also the uncle of Jase, Willie, and Jep. Si is married to Christine Robertson, who only made an appearance in the show's finale. Four things he always brings with him are:
- His famous Tupperware tea glass
- A gallon of tea
- His Bible
- A gun
- Si is a Vietnam War veteran.
- His parents made him go along on Phil and Miss Kay's dates
- Si's catch phrase is: "Kill the infidels!"
- He has multiple shirts available from A&E and Duck Commander with him on them.
- Si's word of "Hey" means many things, you have to understand him first.
- Si once ate raccoon poop, which he thought was a wild berry.
- Si's mother sent him his famous tea glass while he was serving in Vietnam.
- Si knows how to sew and use a sewing machine, while his sister-in-law Kay doesn't, nor do any of her daughter-in-laws. He had to learn while in the army so he could make repairs to his uniform as needed.
- He wrote a book called "Si- Cology".
- Si was 65 years old in 2013.
- In Episode 7 Season 2 it is stated that he is legally blind and has not visited the eye doctor for about 10 years.
- Si may be regarded as the most popular character.
- Silas Robertson has seen the movie TED, and afterwards thought it was the dumbest movie and rated it as "Inappropriate".